5 Different Sex Moves
These 5 different sex moves should help you out if you haven't had a lot of experience with sex, or if you're looking to add something a little different to your repertoire. While we're all pretty familiar with the missionary position and doggy style, there are plenty of other variations that can bring pleasure to you and your partner. Remember that sex doesn't always have to include penetration, and use your imagination. These five different sex moves might just lead you to discover a few of your own.
- Standing Doggy Style. This is similar to the basic doggy style sex, where the penetrating part is behind the receiving partner. The difference is that both partners are standing. Typically, the receiving partner will lean over a table or chair for support. A variation on this move is to have the receiving partner get on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed, while the penetrating partner stands behind. The variations in height and angle are what makes this sex move pleasurable.
- Woman on top. This position is a favorite among many women, as this sex move allows the woman to better control the depth of penetration. It's also a fairly comfortable position for the man, who lays on his back while the woman straddles his penis. The woman can move up and down, or can rock back and forth for different types of stimulation.
- Woman on Side. This sex move begins by assuming a regular woman on top position, but then the woman lays forward and over to one side of the man. The man will bend his leg on that side up and out to the side a bit, so that the woman is no longer straddling his pelvis on that side. While it may sound confusing, it actually is a very comfortable position for both partners, as the bed will be supporting the majority of the weight and both partners have more freedom of movement.
- Spooning. Similar to doggy style, in that it is a rear entry sex move. Both partners lay on their side, facing in the same direction with the receiving partner in front. You may need to do a little experimentation to find a comfortable entry angle. This is another position that is very comfortable for both partners, as no one needs to support the other's weight.
- Sitting position. This is a different sex move that is a variant of the woman on top. The man sits in a chair or on the edge of the bed, while the woman sits on his lap. She can face him or face away from him. This can also be done by the man sitting in the bed with his legs stretched out in front of him. In this case, the woman can sit facing him and wrap her legs around him.
These are just a few different sex moves that you can add to lovemaking. Experiment with these positions, adjusting angles and direction, and you may come up with some great sex moves all of your own.