Are you looking for 5 different ways to kiss your girlfriend? Many people do not realize that there are hundreds of different types of kisses. Besides the popular French kiss and cheek kiss, you also have the closed eyes kiss, the eyelid kiss, and the forehead kiss. How you kiss your girlfriend is totally up to you, but its always nice to mix things up every now and again.
- The French Kiss. The French kiss is by far the most popular type of kiss. The French kiss is an open mouthed kiss that requires participation from both you and your girlfriend. The purpose of the French kiss is for your tongue and your girlfriend's tongue to meet during the kiss.
- The Cheek Kiss. If you are in a rush and need to kiss your girlfriend quickly, the cheek kiss is the way to go. With the cheek kiss, you will generally place your hands on your girlfriend's shoulders and give her a kiss on the cheek. The cheek kiss is often referred to as the woodpecker kiss because it is almost like you are pecking your girlfriend's cheek.
- The Closed Eyes Kiss. With the closed eyes kiss, you and your girlfriend will both be closing your eyes during the kiss. The type of kiss does not really matter. The closed eyes kiss can be a very passionate kiss because you should both be fantasizing about each other during the kiss.
- The Eyelid Kiss. The eyelid kiss is a very intimate kiss. You may use the eyelid kiss if your girlfriend is sleeping and you want to give her a kiss without waking her up. If your girlfriend is awake, you can give her a light kiss just above her eye and she will most likely love you for it.
- The Forehead Kiss. For whatever reason, most girls absolutely love being kissed on their forehead, especially in the run. The forehead kiss is often taken as a comfort kiss, which means this type of kiss comes in handy when you girlfriend is upset. A quick peck on your girlfriend's forehead will go a long way towards making her feel loved and content.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …