If you are looking for somewhere new to take your date try one of these 5 dinner date ideas in Denver. Whether you are on your first date or your 50th, finding a new place to go is always exciting. If you are looking for small and intimate or big and noisy with a lot of other people to share it with, you will find it in Denver.
- Zengo Restaurant. Zengo offers a list of inventive cocktails to try along with the great food. The service is excellent, with some of the wait staff so good it will really impress your date. The interior has a very modern and hip feel to it to go along with the original food selections.
- Vesta Dipping Grill. The Vesta Dipping grill a fun place to take a date. Each entree comes with a choice of three dipping sauces, so if you are feeling comfortable with your date you can share. If you want to take your date here on a weekend though make sure you make a reservation. They have been known to turn people away if they are booked.
- Cuba Cuba Grill and Bar. If you and your date are in the mood for a killer Mojito this is the place to go. The menu includes simple Cuban food that is full of flavor. If the weather is nice they a patio so you can sit outside and enjoy the fresh air.
- Fruition. Fruition is a good place for a dinner date, but probably not a first date. The tables are a little close together so they can pack as many people in there as they can, so private "get to know you" conversation would be difficult. If you are looking for a good date night out with your significant other this is a good place with great food at reasonable prices.
- Cru. Cru is a wine bar that sets a great mood for a date with the candlelight and warm atmosphere. There are tons of wines to choose from with a diverse menu to go with it. A fun menu item for sharing on a date would be the fondue. They have both cheese and a chocolate for dessert.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …