5 Dirty Talk Things To Say
Knowing 5 dirty talk things to say will help you fill the silence in the bedroom. Even if the silence is fine and doesn’t need to be filled, dirty talk can add another layer of sexuality to your lovemaking sessions. Your partner may appreciate your creativity and enjoy the dirty talk just as much as you do.
- Reveal your desire. Tell your partner how much you want her. Make it seem as though you can’t live without her. This form of dirty talk is about connection and passion, but it’s easy to make it a little dirtier if your partner seems into that. For example, you can explain how much you want to be inside of her.
- Describe what you’re doing. When you start to massage her breasts, for example, and run your hand along her sides and hips, tell her what you’re doing and how much you like it. Focus on how it turns you on and makes you want her more.
- Talk about her body. Focus your dirty talk on how amazing she looks and feels. But be careful with this one. Women respond better to this type of dirty talk after their fully aroused. Bringing it out too soon can make some women feel self-conscious.
- Explain your arousal. Many women get aroused just knowing that they’re arousing you. For this type of dirty talk, focus on how hard you’re getting and how she’s making your heart race.
- Exaggerate your anticipation. If your partner thinks that you’re delaying your own gratification to further satisfy her needs, which you probably are, she will get even more aroused. Tell her that you can’t wait to be inside of her and describe all the naughty things you want to do leading up to it.