5 Drinking Games For Adults
The 5 best drinking games for adults are those drinking games that make you happy to be over 21! No more having to ask your parents for a sip of alcohol at dinner or sneaking off to buy some illegally. As an adult, you have the right to drink and enjoy it through drinking games, too.
- 1-2-3. 1-2-3 takes the top spot as the best drinking game for adults because it is as easy as 1-2-3. Bad puns aside, this game is basically just an excuse to drink, but that's what makes all drinking games so swell. Just grab a die, a few people and take turns seeing who can roll a six first. That person chooses the drink. The next person to roll a six pays for the drink. The third person who rolls a six is the lucky bum, for he gets to drink it!
- Ally McBeal. Yes, there is a drinking game for adults based around "Ally McBeal." Another excuse to drink way more than you should, this game is super-simple, which makes it so addictive and pleasing. Just sit around and wait for some "Ally McBeal" reruns or buy the series on DVD. Whenever any character on the show appears with something particular on them, says something specific or has something peculiar done to them, drink up. This game may get you sloshed quickly.
- Beer Hunter. This is the third-best drinking game for adults because it assures a heady mix of immature thrills, the chance of wetness and maybe getting drunk, too. All you need is cans of beer, a box and people! One person should shake the hell out of a can until it is ready to explode. Place this volatile can into the box with the others and mix them so that no one knows which one it is. Take turns with your friends in picking a beer can, holding it to your head and opening it. If you pick the shaken can, you get a wet, sopping head full of beer! If that happens, just the whole process again.
- Beers for Cheers. This drinking game for adults is so easy that if you don't get wasted from it, you must be a geek or are doing something wrong, ese! The fourth-best drinking game, Beers for Cheers requires only old reruns of "Cheers" and some beers on hand. Each time the Norm character makes contact with his beer, you have to drink from your own beer. If Norm then drinks from his beer during an episode, you have to gulp yours down for as long as he is drinking on screen.
- Hi Bob. Hi Bob is the last drinking game for adults on this list because it encourages you to familiarize yourself with Bob Newhart. Just get some alcohol, some friends and old episodes of the TV show "Newhart" or its predecessor "The Bob Newhart Show." The principle is this: Every time a character declares, "Hi Bob!" you and all your amigos should start chugging on your alcoholic beverages. The characters on the shows say, "Hi Bob!" so much that you stand a good chance of getting a bit sloshed.