5 Drinking Games With Shots
The 5 best drinking games with shots are those that you just can't wait to get wasted on. They are super-social, super-fun and, best of all, super-addictive. Just one go-round with any of these drinking games with shots, and you may not be able to stop until you are the life of the party!
- Bulls**t. Bulls**t takes the top spot as the best drinking game with shots not because of its name, but because of how it revolves around catching people in a lie. Just take some friends and deal cards to them. Once all cards are dealt, one player goes first by laying down the quantity of aces he has. If you don't think that you can match the cards he puts down, you may lie if you think you won't be caught. However, if you are caught, you must drink for every card that's been put down.
- Dice. If you like Yahtzee, you'll have no problem with dice! Take six dice and put it into a glass. Then, you put the dice into a tumble, shake them some more, and then dump them out on a table. The first player gets up to three tries to see if he can get a better roll of the dice. Any other players trying to beat him, however, only get one turn to roll a better number. The winner is determined by who rolls the highest dice; he also gets to decide who to punish by forcing someone to drink a shot.
- Glass Poker. If you don't like taking shots with traditional alcohol, you can substitute beer in your shot glasses for this, the third-best drinking game with shots. Proceed by playing poker in the usual and traditional manner, yet unlike traditional poker, you use shots in the place of chips. The loser in this drinking game with shots is sure to get screwed over big time—he or she has to drink the pot. Since the pot is made of drinks, you get the idea of how sloshed the loser will get.
- Beer Pong. This is the fourth-best drinking game with shots simply because it is so easy to play and even easier to get drunk on! All it takes are a group of pals who want to get wasted, some lined-up shot glasses, and lots of beer! With the shot glasses arranged, you and your friends take turns bouncing a ping pong ball into the glasses. Whoever succeeds at getting one into a shot glass has the power to dictate who of his opponents will take a shot.
- Catchphrase Shot. Sometimes drinking games with shots are too complicated: You get drunk too quickly, or it's too late at night and you can't keep track of the rules. For all the people who realize these problems, they will be grateful for catchphrase shot. All it takes is for everyone to agree on a catchphrase that, when called, will force everyone to take a shot of alcohol. Simple...and will get you sloshed, too! You can play this around movies like "The Princess Bride," for example.