Just hanging out with your friend and have some alcohol in the fridge, try these 5 drinking games for two people. They will help you and your friend bond as you build a bit of a competitive atmosphere. They are also a great way to pre game before you go out to a drinking party or to the bars. These 5 drinking games for two people are just a good way to pass the time.
- Deck of Cards
- Pick sixteen cards out of the deck. These cards will be your drink cards.
- Shuffle the cards back into the deck.
- Play the care game of war.
- Battle. If you win a battle with one of the drink cards your opponent has to drink. If you win a war on one of the drink cards your opponent has to drink for five seconds.
2. Checkers Drinking Game
- 24 shot glasses
- Beer for each opponent
- Pour beer in shot glass.
- Drink shot of beer every time your opponent jumps one of your checkers and takes it.
3. Connect Four Drinking Game
- Connect Four
- Split the checkers.
- Play Connect Four
- Drink everytime your opponent blocks a possible connect four, or if you beat your opponent they have to finish their beer.
- 10 cups
- Make four rows of cups. one cup two cups three cups four cups. Each row is a hit. First row single. Second row double. Third row triple. Fourth row home run.
- Pour beer into each cup.
- Shoot. You have 3 outs like in baseball.
- Drink. Each cup that is made is drank by your opponent. If a run is scored all cups are consumed and set back up.
5. Family Guy Drinking Game
- Take one drink if… Alcohol is consumed. Peter gets hurt. Peter says “sweet”
- Take two drinks if… Stewie tries to kill Lois. Stewie does not act like a boy. Brian and Stewie fight. Chris becomes nervous around a girl. Peter gives Chris bad advice.
- Take three drinks if… Stewie says, “Victory is mine” Quagmire says “Giggity Giggity” Quahog news is shown Brian has a Martini Meg is referred to as ugly in some way
- Take four drinks if… Drawn out scene Chicken fight Evil monkey appears
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.