Just hanging out with your friend and have some alcohol in the fridge, try these 5 drinking games for two people. They will help you and your friend bond as you build a bit of a competitive atmosphere. They are also a great way to pre game before you go out to a drinking party or to the bars. These 5 drinking games for two people are just a good way to pass the time.
- Deck of Cards
- Pick sixteen cards out of the deck. These cards will be your drink cards.
- Shuffle the cards back into the deck.
- Play the care game of war.
- Battle. If you win a battle with one of the drink cards your opponent has to drink. If you win a war on one of the drink cards your opponent has to drink for five seconds.
2. Checkers Drinking Game
- 24 shot glasses
- Beer for each opponent
- Pour beer in shot glass.
- Drink shot of beer every time your opponent jumps one of your checkers and takes it.
3. Connect Four Drinking Game
- Connect Four
- Split the checkers.
- Play Connect Four
- Drink everytime your opponent blocks a possible connect four, or if you beat your opponent they have to finish their beer.
- 10 cups
- Make four rows of cups. one cup two cups three cups four cups. Each row is a hit. First row single. Second row double. Third row triple. Fourth row home run.
- Pour beer into each cup.
- Shoot. You have 3 outs like in baseball.
- Drink. Each cup that is made is drank by your opponent. If a run is scored all cups are consumed and set back up.
5. Family Guy Drinking Game
- Take one drink if… Alcohol is consumed. Peter gets hurt. Peter says “sweet”
- Take two drinks if… Stewie tries to kill Lois. Stewie does not act like a boy. Brian and Stewie fight. Chris becomes nervous around a girl. Peter gives Chris bad advice.
- Take three drinks if… Stewie says, “Victory is mine” Quagmire says “Giggity Giggity” Quahog news is shown Brian has a Martini Meg is referred to as ugly in some way
- Take four drinks if… Drawn out scene Chicken fight Evil monkey appears
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...