5 Drinking Games For Two
If you and a friend cannot find anyone else to play with, these 5 drinking games for two will be perfect to pass the time. All of the drinking games have simple rules, are fun to play and involve either cards or plastic cups. Sitting around drinking with just two people can seem daunting, so playing a fun drinking game can easily spice up a boring situation. They are perfect games because you can easily add more people into the mix if the crowd grows.
- Beer Pong. Usually played with four people, but the drinking game beer pong is great for two people. Each player has cups full of beer set up in a triangle formation on opposite sides of a long table. The two players take turns throwing a ping-pong ball across the table trying to land it inside their opponents cup. If the ball lands in the cup then the opponent consumes the beer from the cup. The empty cup is removed from the table. The drinking game for two's objective is to eliminate the opponents cups, and the person with the last cup standing is the winner.
- Flip Cup. It is one of the 5 drinking games for two players that can have more people added on if needed. Fill plastic cups with a designated amount of beer and line them up on opposite sides of the table. At the same time each player drinks the first cup of beer, and once finished place the empty cup face up on the edge of the table. Next, attempt to flip it by flicking the bottom of the cup until it lands face down on the table. Then move onto the next cup and repeat until all the cups are empty and face down. The drinking game for two is great for getting drunk fast.
- Higher or Lower. The drinking game for two is simple and all you need is alcohol, a deck of cards, and two people. One person holds the deck of cards and flips the first one over. The other player guesses if the next card to be flipped will be higher or lower. If the player guesses the wrong card, they take a drink, if they get it correct then a new card is played. Once three cards are correctly guessed the deck gets passed to the other player. A perfect drinking game for two because it has simple rules, and is easy to play anywhere.
- War. Another drinking card game that is great for two players is war. If you played the game war as a child then you already know how the rules work. Split the deck of cards in half, with each player taking one stack. At the same time each player flips a card, and the one with a lower card value takes a sip of alcohol. War is a drinking game for two that has an even playing field, and takes no skill.
- Black or Red. An extremely simply drinking game for two players is black or red. All you need is two people, a deck of cards, alcohol, and somewhere to play. One player holds the cards and the other player guesses red or black. If the guesser is correct then the person holding the cards drink, if the guesser is wrong then they drink. The way you decide to pass the cards back and forth can vary. There is no wrong or right way to play the drinking game since it is so simple.