5 Dry Sex Tips
Dry humping does not need to be boring, and with these 5 dry sex tips, it does not have to be. Dry sex, or dry humping, is usually the first step of sexual exploration, and it is soon left by the wayside. That is a shame because it is a good way to increase a couple's intimacy and learn about your partner. Successful dry sex takes cooperation from both partners, and allows for increased communication between them.
- A good tip is not to think of dry sex as a substitute for real sex. Dry humping is a different beast altogether. So, it is no fair comparing the two. Experience the sensation of your partner's body pressing against your own. It differs from sex, but it can still be satisfying.
- Explore different body motions. Try thrusting at the same time, then alternating thrusts. Grinding, or a circular motion, can really get things going.
- Find the best position for dry sex for you. Some couples like the woman on top. Others men like to be on top and grind against their partner. A great dry sex tip is to have your partner on her back and spread her legs wide open while you grind on top of her.
- Determine the best speed and power for your dry humping. Do what you both like, but you can always switch it up for a little variety.
- Dry humping requires communication for success. Make sure to talk with your partner and find out what she likes. Try to adjust your movements to bring her the most pleasure. At the same time, tell her what feels good to you.