5 Easiest April Fools Day Pranks
Curious about the 5 easiest April Fools Day pranks to pull? Even the easiest April Fools Days pranks can be fun and humorous. However, only play an April Fools prank on someone with a good sense of humor, or you may find yourself in some trouble with the person you pulled it on. Here are some easy April Fools pranks for you to try:
- Write "April Fools" on a small sticky note, and cover the ball of a co-worker's computer mouse. Do not place the sticky part on the ball as it can cause damage to the mouse. When she tries to use the mouse, it will not work.
- Wrap a rubber band around the handle of a kitchen sink sprayer so that the trigger is pressed in. Put the sprayer back into its socket, making sure it is angled toward the front-center of the sink. The next person to turn on the sink will be sprayed with water. This April Fools Day prank will not work if the sprayer is not properly angled.
- Apply super glue to the back of a few quarters (or some other denomination of change) and stick them to a fairly well-traveled sidewalk. Sit back and watch as people try to pick up the stuck coins. You may have to put the coins down fairly early the morning of April Fools Day, before there are a lot of people around to catch you pulling your prank.
- Fill a friend's hair dryer with baby powder. When she turns the hair dryer on, the powder will shoot out at her, causing her face and hair to become white.
- Set an alarm clock for 3 a.m. (or some other early-morning time) the evening prior to April Fools Day, and place it under your friend's bed. When the alarm goes off, he will have to search for the hidden clock.