Easy autumn party finger food recipes bring to mind the sweet aroma of fruit and warm spices. Impress your party guests with finger food that features the sweet crunch of fall harvest apples and cranberries. It looks and tastes like you slaved for hours over a hot stove, so just enjoy the ooh's and aah's and don't let on how quick and easy these autumn party finger food recipes really are.
Cranberry Turkey Crostinis
- 12 oz. cranberry sauce
- 1 tangerine or orange
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 loaf of French bread, sliced
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced smoked turkey (available at your grocery deli)
- Chop the cranberry sauce and tangerine in a food processor. Set aside in a bowl.
- Whisk the red wine vinegar and shallots in saucepan. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer to reduce liquid to one-third cup. Add sugar and pepper. Place mixture in refrigerator to chill.
- Toast French bread slices under the broiler for one to two minutes on each side. Keep a close eye on them or they will burn to a crisp.
- Spread cream cheese on one side. Top with smoked turkey slices and dollop of chilled cranberry mixture.
- Arrange the crostinis on a serving platter. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until party time.
Autumn Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels
- Cranberry sauce
- Refrigerated crescent rolls or pastry sheets
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced smoked turkey (available at your grocery deli)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the biscuit or pastry dough to make one long rectangle. Spread cranberry sauce over the entire surface.
- Cover cranberry layer with a layer of turkey.
- Layer cheese on top of the turkey. Roll it up the long way. Slice roll into half-inch slices and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for ten to fifteen minutes and serve while still warm.
Apple Chicken Quesadillas
- 2 medium tart apples, sliced
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 warm flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 6 tbsp. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir together the apples, chicken, cheeses, corn, tomatoes and onion. Add the salt and stir again.
- Spread half of each tortilla with the apple chicken mixture. Fold other half over the top.
- Place the folded tortillas on a cookie sheet. Bake for five to eight minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut each tortilla into triangles. Arrange triangles on serving platter.
- Provide lettuce, salsa, and sour cream as garnish.
If you have children coming to your autumn party, this recipe works particularly well for young guests.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. raisins, optional
- 4 crisp unpeeled apples, cored
- Mix together the peanut butter, honey and chocolate chips. Add raisins, if desired.
- Hollow out the apple’s center from the top and remove core.
- Pack the peanut butter mixture into the hollow. Refrigerate until well-chilled.
- Turn the apple on its side and slice it into rings. Arrange rings on a serving platter.
Apple Sausage Finger Food Appetizers
- 46 oz. unsweetened chunky applesauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 pounds kielbasa or Polish sausage
- 1 medium onion
- Cooking spray or butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together applesauce and brown sugar. Chop half-inch slices of kielbasa or sausage and slice the onion.
- Add sausage and onion to the applesauce mix and stir. Grease baking dish.
- Pour sausage and applesauce mixture into baking dish.
- Bake until bubbly, about 40 to 50 minutes. Serve with toothpicks.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.