Want to know some five easy birthday party appetizers? When it comes to selecting refreshments and appetizers for your birthday party, it's best to keep it simple, light and easy. Unless you want to throw an elaborate party, easy appetizers and a celebratory cake is the best way to go.
- Cheesy Queso Dip. Quick, easy and cheesy. Queso dip is the perfect birthday party appetizer. Make it spicy or mild, homemade or store bought, this dip will go a long way. Serve with crispy tortilla chips and salsa for an easy birthday party appetizer.
- Boneless Wings. It's not a party without a platter of wings. Skip the hassle of a traditional wings appetizer and sink your teeth straight into a boneless buffalo wing. Make them yourself, or head over to your local deli and pick up a few pounds. Pick out a variety of flavors from BBQ, sweet and sour to buffalo for your guests to munch on. Serve with sides of ranch dressing and blue cheese dressing.
- Loaded Potato Boats. This yummy, easy birthday appetizer is a simple dish to whip up. Pick them up at your local grocer or make them yourself. Top your skins with whatever you'd like; traditional toppings are cheese, bacon and green onions. Half regular Idaho potatoes, hollow out the middle a little bit, load your favorite topping and bake. Serve with sour cream for the final touch.
- Fried Cheese Sticks. Baked or fried, these are a fan favorite. The easiest thing to do for this appetizer is to go to your local grocery store and pick up a few boxes. If you are not a fan of frying, toss them in the oven and work on other dishes you plan to serve at your party. Serve with marinara for a tasty dipping sauce.
- Fruit and Veggie trays. Nothing is easier or faster than pre-made fruit and veggie trays. Most trays come with dip and are ready to serve. You can pick them up at your local grocery store or can you make your own fruit and vegetable spread if you prefer.