If you are interested in making your butt look its best, you may be interested in learning these 5 easy butt stretches. These stretches will help get your butt looking great in those jeans you have been waiting to wear. Most butt stretches will also help tone your lower back and outer thighs. Butt stretches are also recommended before and after you exercise.
- Butt and Hamstring Stretch Lay flat on your back with your arms down at your sides. Pull each knee up towards your chest, using your hands to hold your knee there for five seconds. Repeat with other leg.
- Butt and Back Stretch Sit on the floor with your legs straight out in from of you. Take your right leg and bend it over your left leg so that your right foot is on the floor beside your left knee. Twist your torso to the right side so that both hands will touch the floor for balance if needed. Repeat for the other side.
- Lying Butt Stretch Lying flat on your back, bend your knees, keeping your feet on the floor. Cross your right ankle over the left leg. Reach down and grab your left thigh and pull it up towards your chest. Repeat with other leg.
- Lying Wall Butt Stretch Lie flat on your back with your butt and thighs up against a wall. Cross your right ankle over your left knee and walk your left heel down the wall. Hold position and repeat with other leg.
- Seated Butt Stretch Sit on a chair with feet flat on the floor. Cross right ankle over left knee and bend forward. Repeat with other leg.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…