5 Easy Christmas Eve Dinner Ideas
Listed below are five easy Christmas Eve dinner ideas. There are a lot of foods that are considered great for the holiday season, and for Christmas Eve dinner, you should not pass on meals that have these appropriate foods. Following are the five easy Christmas Eve dinner ideas.
- Roasted Lamb. Lamb is a great holiday meat. Making a roast with lamb, plenty of rosemary on it to season it, and other foods, like potatoes, green beans, and other roasted vegetables is easy and great for Christmas Eve. The lamb may be cooked in a covered pot in the oven, with seasonings like salt, pepper, rosemary, and any other spices or complimentary herbs.
- Roasted Duck. Duck is a very different type of bird from turkey, which is commonly eaten for dinner on Christmas day. This may be roasted and served with vegetables and bread.
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin. Roasted tenderloin makes for a big, bulky meat dinner. Once cooked, slices may be cut away and served with mashed potatoes and other recipes. Cooking tenderloin will also likely yield plenty of leftovers for later.
- Roasted Quail and Vegetables. Quail, roasted in the oven along with small red potatoes, small onions, pepper, and other vegetables is perfect for Christmas Eve dinner. These birds cook quickly, and they are small enough for each dining person to have one bird to eat for himself or herself.
- Venison. Venison, either roasted and served with potatoes, rice, broccoli, or other vegetables, or stewed with carrots and potatoes makes for an excellent and easy Christmas Eve dinner idea. If trying to make stew, simply cook the meat and veggies in hot vegetable stock.
Listed above are five easy Christmas Eve dinner ideas. Each of these meals is pretty easy to make, and they are all delicious and satisfying to anyone eating with you.