5 Easy Christmas Party Appetizer Recipes
No Christmas party is complete without appetizers, and these 5 easy Christmas party appetizer recipes are sure to astound without hours of prepping and fretting. From bacon to bruschetta, these easy, elegant appetizers will set your party above the rest.
Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts
This appetizer is perfect for all parties, not just Christmas!
- 2 cans water chestnuts
- 1 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- Marinate the water chestnuts. Drain the water chestnuts. Mix the soy and garlic together, and marinate the water chestnuts in the mixture overnight.
- Prep your kitchen. Put parchment on a baking sheet. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cut strips of bacon in half. Wrap each slice around a water chestnut. Secure with a toothpick.
- Bake the chestnuts. Bake twelve to fifteen minutes.
Bruschetta isn't just delicious-it has the perfect Christmas color scheme!
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- About 6 sprigs fresh basil
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Sliced French bread
- Prep your kitchen. Preheat broiler. Seed and cube the tomatoes. Cube the onion. Mince the garlic and chop the basil. Top the slices of bread with some olive oil, place on a baking sheet, and broil until golden brown.
- Mix the Bruschetta. Mix the tomatoes, garlic, basil, onion, and garlic. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Top the bread with the bruschetta mix and some Parmesan cheese.
Pepper Jelly Spread
This dish is so simple, and perfect for any Christmas party.
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup mild pepper jelly
- Lay out the spread. Spread the jelly over the cream cheese on a serving dish. Surround with crackers of your choice.
Brie and Mushroom Dip
This elegant dish is sure to please.
- 1 wedge brie cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 loaf round sourdough bread
- Prep your kitchen. Cut the rind off of the brie, and then cube the cheese. Preheat your broiler. Slice the mushrooms. Mince the garlic. Cut the top off of the bread and hollow it out to make a bread bowl (keep the insides).
- Sautee the mushrooms. Melt a pat of butter in a skillet, then add the mushrooms. Add the garlic, brie, and Worcestershire. Mix until melted and blended together.
- Broil. Put the brie mix into the bread bowl, then broil on a baking sheet until just brown at the top. Serve with cut up pieces of the inner sourdough bread.
These warm treats are a great addition to any Christmas party.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/4 cup grape jelly
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- Prep your kitchen. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Shape the ground beef into balls and arrange them on the pan.
- Bake the meatballs and mix the sauce. Bake the meatballs for twenty minutes. Mix the jelly, chili sauce, and garlic in a crock pot.
- Add the meatballs to the crock pot. Let the meatballs marinate for half an hour. Serve warm.