Here is 5 easy Christmas recipes from around the world that will delight the whole families taste buds. These Christmas recipes will be enjoyed by everyone who likes good food during the holidays. Christmas is the one time of year families gather for good food and company, so enjoy preparing and cooking the following foods.
Green Bean Casserole
- 2 cans French green beans
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can French fried onions
- 3/4 cup milk
- Put one can of green beans and part of onions and mushroom soup into a casserole dish. Add another can of green beans and rest of mushroom soup.
- Pour three cups of milk over the ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, place remaining onions on top and bake an additional ten minutes, and serve.
Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 small box elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup carnation milk
- Cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni until done, drain. Mix butter, salt, pepper. Mix milk and stir. Grease dish well and pour macaroni mixture and top with cheese. Bake until brown at 350 degrees.
- 1 can of corn
- 3 eggs, beaten separately
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup milk
- Combine all ingredients, except egg whites. Add egg whites last. Place in greased casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 2 cans bushes original baked beans
- 2 onions, fine chopped
- 2 green peppers, fine chopped
- 4 strips bacon
- Mix all ingredients, except bacon. Pour in casserole dish and top with strips of bacon. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 bags of meatballs
- Pour cranberry sauce, chili sauce and water into the slow cooker. Stir and add meatballs and stir to cover with sauce. Cover and cook for four hours. Stir and serve.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …