Here are 5 easy cocktails from simple ingredients. Though by definition most cocktails are simple, their ingredients can be a pain. These five cocktails are not only simple to make but have simple ingredients as well. A cocktail can be easy regardless of the amount of ingredients involved, what makes it complicated is how you make it.
- 38 Eiffel Courvoisier VSOP, lemon juice, simple syrup and ginger ale are simply poured over ice and garnished with a lemon wheel. Easy to make and all the ingredients come already made, you just have to mix and pour. This easy cocktail from simple ingredients is a must try for a small get together.
- Rising Star Inniskillin Vidal Oak Aged Ice Wine, Litchi juice, Brut Champagne and a slice of star fruit juice for garnish. Don’t let the insanely long name of the main ingredient fool you, the only requirement for this drink is that you pour the Champagne last. Easy, right? If you’re throwing a private dinner party with your girlfriends this is a perfect addition to the event.
- Big Spender Gran Centenario Anejo tequila, Liqueur Creole, blood orange juice, and Cristal Rose Champagne stirred with ice and strained into a glass. Ironically they offer a cheaper version, using Billecart Salmon Brut Rose instead. This might have a few more ingredients then what people consider easy but it only takes moments to make and all the ingredients come premade, a bottle of Cristal might be a hard grab, so try the Billecart.
- Kir Royal Crème de cassis and Champagne with a lemon twist or blackberry for garnish is one of the simplest cocktails to make. Just make sure you pour the crème de cassis first and top it with the Champagne for the right taste. This easy cocktail made from easy ingredients is perfect for a fancy private dinner or a indulgent night at home.
- Stonewall Jackson Maker’s Mark bourbon, hot apple cider, and toss an orange peel and fresh cloves in and stir with a cinnamon stick. You can get good apple cider premade and cinnamon sticks can be found at your local grocery store. A perfect easy cocktail for a boy’s night out or in.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.