Beginner cooks may be interested in learning these 5 easy to cook recipes. These easy to cook recipes are ready to go in a few simple steps and with only a few ingredients each. All are basic recipes that can be easily modified to use ingredients you have hand or can be added to for the flavorings of your taste.
Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 lb. macaroni, cooked
- 1 lb. cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Sauce. In a sauce pan melt butter over medium heat. Add cheese and milk. Stirring constantly heat until cheese is completely melted.
- Mix. Combine macaroni and cheese sauce together. Stir well to incorporate all the cheese.
- Bake. Transfer into a 9×13 pan or covered casserole dish. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Pasta with Garlic Butter Sauce
- 1 lb. angel hair, cooked
- 1 head broccoli, steamed and cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 sticks butter
- ½ cup cream
- Butter. Melt butter in a large pan over low heat. Add garlic. Stir frequently to prevent burning. Let cook about 15 minutes. Add cream and heat thoroughly.
- Mix. Add broccoli to the pan. Serve over angel hair or put angel hair into the pan and toss together.
Roast with Potatoes, Carrots, and Celery
- 2 lb. Beef roast
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 4 stalks celery, cut in thirds
- 5 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 Packet Lipton Recipe Secrets Beefy Onion
- 1 Stick Butter
- Crock pot. In the crock pot place ½ stick of butter on the bottom. Place roast on top. Place remaining butter on top of roast. Sprinkle the entire packet of beefy onion powder on top.
- Veggies. Add carrots, celery, and potatoes to crock pot. Turn crock pot on low and let cook for 4 hours. Turn roast over and stir veggies. Cook another 3 hours or until roast is tender.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken and Stuffing
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked about half way
- 1 box stove top stuffing, prepared
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Prep. Butter a 9×9 baking pan liberally. Slice chicken breast to make a pocket inside. The bigger the pocket the better. Stuff as much stuffing as possible in each one. Wrap each chicken breast in 2 piece of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Bake. Put foil over pan and bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with your favorite veggie.
Italian Chicken Sandwiches
- Kaiser rolls
- 3 lb. bag frozen chicken breast
- ¼ cup water
- 2 packs dry Italian seasoning mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- Crock pot. Place frozen chicken in crock pot. Add water and both packages of Italian seasoning. Turn on low and let cook overnight. In morning pull chicken out and let cool enough that you can shred it.
- Mix. Place chicken back in crock pot. Combine soup and cream cheese. Let cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve. Make sandwiches on Kaiser rolls. Serve with side dish of your choice.