Using our 5 easy daquiri recipes is a quick way to turn a backyard barbecue or house party into a tropical oasis. Not only are your guests going to be impressed (especially guests of the female variety), you're going to look like a bartending star. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone how easy they were to make.
- Strawberry Daquiri with a Tropical Twist: This is a standard in easy daquiri recipes and it'll be sure to please. Fill a blender with five or six cups of ice. Drop in four ounces of frozen strawberries, 1/2 a cup of lemon juice and 1/8 cup of lime juice. Pour in a cup of coconut or other fruit-flavored rum. Add 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of lemon lime soda. Blend until smooth. This recipe will fill eight daquiri glasses.
- I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle: This easy banana daquiri is a sure crowd pleaser, and is different than the ones you normally see in a restaurant. It earns its place on our 5 Easy Daquiri Recipes list because of it's limited ingredients and required bartending skills. Fill a blender with five cups of crushed ice and pour in 7 1/2 ounces of light rum, 5 ounces of triple sec, five bananas, 7 1/2 ounces of lime juice and five tablespoons of sugar. Blend the ingredients until the ice is crushed and the contents are smooth. Pour into five daquiri glasses and garnish each with a slice of banana and a cherry.
- Fancy Mango Daquiri: Mango daquiris are different than the classic strawberry, but is one of the more common flavors. This daquiri recipe can be expanded to make easy daquiris for the whole crowd, but is tailored to serve just one special guest. To a blender, add one cup of ice. Pour in 1/4 cup of rum, and 1/4 cup of lime juice. Add half a cup of diced and peeled mango and three tablespoons of sugar. Blend to perfection and pour into a daquiri glass, garnished with a slice of mango and a cherry.
- Fresh Peach Daquiri: Not all daquiris must be frozen. This is an one of the easy daquiri recipes for those that prefer a non-frozen drink. To a blender, add six fresh peeled and sliced peaches, or about six cups of frozen peaches. Add six tablespoons of lime juice and six tablespoons of powdered sugar. Add a cup of white rum and a splash of mint liqueur. Blend until smooth. Fill six wine or daquiri glasses with ice and pour the daquiri mixture in. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a small peach slice.
- Merry Cherry Daquiri: This is an excellent easy daquiri recipe for two people that doesn't call for fresh fruit. Add 2/3 of an ounce of Kirschwasser or cherry brandy to a blender. Pour in one ounce of white rum and two ounces of cherry liqueur. Add two tablespoons of powdered sugar, five Maraschino cherries and 1/2 ounce of grenadine. Blend until smooth. Pour the drink over crushed ice and serve with a lime or cherry for garnish.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.