5 Easy Easter Menu Recipes
Use these 5 easy Easter menu recipes to make a delicious meal for your family and friends. Since most of us live a hectic lifestyle, we don't often have much spare time to spend in the kitchen preparing a large holiday meal. The good news is, you don't have to put forth a lot of effort to make food that looks time consuming! Anyone, regardless of experience, can make these easy menu recipes.
Things needed for these easy Easter menu recipes:
- Bone-in spiral ham
- Pineapple slices (canned)
- Maraschino cherries
- Brown sugar
- 12 boiled eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 Large cans fruit cocktail
- 1 Large can Mandarin oranges
- 1 Small can pineapple tidbits (canned)
- 1 banana
- 1 red delicious apple
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Cool whip
Fresh green beans:
- 2 lbs fresh green beans
- Salt and pepper
- Small package of pistachio pudding mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces mini marshmallows
- Large can crushed pineapple (don't drain)
How to make these easy Easter menu recipes:
- Ham. Many people are intimidated at the thought of cooking an Easter ham, but it is really very easy to make. Take a palmful of brown sugar and rub it all over the ham. Then place the pineapple slices all around the ham. If the pineapple won't stay in place, use toothpicks to hold them in position. Pour the juice from the pineapples in the bottom of the pan. Place a cherry in the middle of each pineapple slice. Add 1/4 cup of water to the bottom of the pan and cover with foil. Bake at 325 for fifteen minutes for every pound.
- Deviled eggs. Half the boiled eggs and remove the yolks. In a bowl, combine yolks, mayonnaise, mustard and salt and pepper. Place the mixture back into the eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
- Fruit salad. Drain the juice from all the canned fruit and discard. Cut the apple into bite sized pieces and slice the banana. Place in a bowl and add all the other ingredients. Chill for two to three hours and serve.
- Fresh green beans. This recipe proves how easy Easter menu recipes can be! Wash all the green beans and cut off both ends. Place them in a pan with salted water and boil until tender. Drain and add in a few tablespoons of butter.
- Watergate salad. Here's more proof that Easter menu recipes don't have to be hard to make! Add all the ingredients together and stir. Chill for several hours or even overnight.
There you have it! Five easy Easter menu recipes that will all taste delicious and look impressive, but were thrown together in very little time. These easy Easter menu recipes can be your entire meal, or you can serve them with crispy bread and a green salad.