5 Easy Easter Recipes For Children
Eliminate some of the time you'll spend preparing your holiday meal with these 5 easy Easter recipes. You'll sacrifice none of the taste by making your meal quick and easy, but you will have more free time to sit and visit with friends and family. Anyone can prepare these easy Easter recipes, even if you have virtually no experience cooking! We'll walk you step-by-step through the preparation process and give you all the details you need to prepare a tasty holiday meal.
- Fully cooked bone-in ham (6 - 8 lbs)
- Light brown sugar
- Large can of pineapple slices (do not drain)
- Sweeten ham. Place the ham in a shallow baking dish and rub the entire thing with brown sugar. You'll use approximately a palmful of brown sugar.
- Cover with pineapples. Place the pineapple slices all over the ham and pour the juice into the bottom of the pan.
- Add water. Add 1/2 can of water to the pan and loosely cover with foil.
- Bake. Bake at 325 for 15 minutes per pound.
Easy Mashed Potatoes
- 6 - 8 Large Potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- Envelope of dry ranch dressing mix
- Boil potatoes. Place potatoes in a pan of water and boil until tender.
- Drain. Drain potatoes well and place in a mixing bow.
- Add other ingredients. Add all the other ingredients to the potatoes.
- Mash. Using an electric mixer or potato masher, mash the potatoes until creamy. Serve immediately.
- Cantaloupe (cut into chunks)
- Honeydew Melon (cut into chunks)
- Canned pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1 pint strawberries (cut in half)
- Banana (sliced)
- Red apple (cut into chunks)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Cool Whip
- Combine ingredients. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Chill. Chill for several hours. This is one of the easy Easter recipes guests always enjoy because it's cool and refreshing and complements the flavors in the ham very well
- Small package of instant pistachio pudding mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Large can crushed pineapple (do NOT drain)
- 8 ounces mini marshmallows
- Combine ingredients. If you're pressed for time, this is one of the most simple of our Easter recipes to make. Simply combine all the ingredients and place in the refrigerator (covered) until you're ready to serve.
Fresh Green Beans
- 1 - 2 lbs fresh green beans
- Salt and pepper
- Prep green beans. Remove both ends of the green beans and discard.
- Rinse. Rinse the beans thoroughly.
- Place in a pan. Place the beans in a pot of water that has been salted.
- Cook. Cook the green beans until tender on medium heat (about 45 minutes)
- Drain. Drain the beans and add butter, salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
There you have it! Five easy Easter recipes that will taste absolutely delicious, but required very little work. Now you have plenty of time to visit with family and friends.