5 Easy Easter Side Dishes
These five easy Easter side dishes are sure to help you out during this busy occasion. Traditionally, the main meaning of Easter is to celebrate the rising and return of Jesus Christ. Over the years, however, Easter has become a commercial holiday celebrated by many people of diverse faiths. Many choose to spend this time with loved ones, preparing special feasts and meals for everyone. The following presents some easy to do side dishes for you and your guests!
- Cheesy Potato Casserole. A casserole is great side dish to have at any holiday meal. Top yours with extra cheese or spice it up using pepper jack. This is a great Easter side dish for kids, and a great option for vegetarians.
- Green Bean Casserole. Another great classic casserole is the green bean casserole. This dish is easy to make and is a perfect Easter side dish. This yummy Easter dish is made with cheese, sour cream, creamed mushrooms, green beans and topped with French fried onions. This dish offers a great way to sneak in your daily serving of vegetables.
- Twice Baked Potatoes. A good baked potato is great with any meal. Add this to your list of Easter side dishes to serve this Easter. It's easy to make and great for picky eaters. Have a mini buffet of choices for your guests to choose from to top there twice baked potato.
- Vegetable Melody. This quick and easy Easter side dish is a great way to work more produce into your Easter meal. Pick up a bag of frozen vegetables at your local grocery store or make your own fresh melody. Steam with a little water and olive oil for a perfect melody. Add original dash for seasoning, or add seasonings to your preference.
- Cornbread Dressing. Take a spin on traditional stuffing and option for cornbread dressing this Easter. This easy Easter side dish consists of cornbread, celery, onion, sage and pepper. Great for an Easter Turkey and goes well with ham. This dish is sure to be a crowd pleaser this Easter.