Even if you’re not a whiz in the kitchen, you’ll be able to cook like a champ with these five easy Easter vegetable recipes. Each of these vegetable recipes use only a few ingredients to make a side dish taste special for the holiday.
This vegetable duo is a super easy Easter recipe. Ingredients you will need:
- ½ lb. fresh broccoli flowerets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ lb. fresh cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Mix the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar together in a large bowl.
- Add the broccoli flowerets and cauliflower and toss to coat.
This Easter vegetable recipe looks as good as it tastes. Ingredients you will need:
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 6 large tomatoes, sliced into ¼-inch slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the onions in butter until translucent. Stir in the bread crumbs.
- Layer half of the tomatoes in a 1 qt. casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Cover with half the bread crumb mixture.
- Layer the rest of the tomatoes in the casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Cover with the rest of the bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese
This is an easy Easter vegetable recipe that you can throw together in minutes. Ingredients you will need:
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- ¼ cup real bacon bits
- 2 lbs. small red potatoes, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the ranch dressing, shredded cheese and bacon bits in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and bake for 15 more minutes.
Easy Baked Beans
This is an easy version of a classic Easter vegetable side dish. Ingredients you will need:
- 28 oz. can baked beans
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup catsup
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in 1 ½ qt. casserole dish, stirring well to combine.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly.
This easy Easter dish makes a fancy presentation. Ingredients you will need:
- 15 oz. can of creamed corn
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 1 ½ quart round baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…