5 Easy Every Day Food Recipes
If you want to cook something easy and quick, try these 5 easy every day food recipes. These 5 every day are certainly a comfort food. They are also a complement to other recipes you may have in mind.
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Place the cauliflower in a small saucepan, with a little water (about 1 inch).
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Place the cauliflower in a serving dish.
- Pour on butter.
- Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
- 4 medium onions
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Place the onions in a medium saucepan with an inch of water.
- Cover the saucepan, and bring to a boil. Drain.
- Put the sugar, butter, salt and and 2 tsp. water in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir well and add onions.
- Stir and cook until glazed, about 5 minutes.
Cucumbers in Sour Cream
- 3 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the sour cream minced onion, lemon juice, salt an pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the cucumbers and mix well.
- Serve chilled.
Herbs and Tuna Fish Dip
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 can tuna fish
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tbs unflavored yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tbsp. mince onion
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tbsp. Tabasco sauce
- Cauliflower and broccoli florets, baby carrots, pieces of celery, etc.
- Blend the cottage cheese in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve surrounded by veggies.
Scrambled Eggs With Corn Tortillas
- 4 corn tortillas, cut in small pieces, (about 1 inch).
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the pieces of tortillas, cook until crispy.
- Add the two eggs, mixing well
- Season with salt.