5 Easy Exercises To Firm Up Abs
These 5 easy exercises to firm up abs can help you slim down quickly. If you want a sexy, hard look, you should train your abs consistently with these exercises and eat a healthy diet.
- Plank. The plank is one of the best easy exercises that you can do to firm up your abs. Lie down on a mat and rest on your forearms with your hands on the floor. Push yourself up from the ground and lift yourself onto your toes while you rest on your elbows. Contract your abdominal muscles, keep your back in line with your head and feet, and hold the position for 60 seconds.
- Exercise Ball Crunch. The exercise ball crunch is one of the best easy exercises that you can do to firm up your abs. Lie on top of an exercise ball with your face up and keep the ball under your middle/lower back. Lift your upper body from the ball, squeezing your abs the whole time, and come back down. Keep the ball in place as you crunch your abs.
- AbCrunch Machine. The abcrunch machine is also one of the best easy exercises that you can do to firm up your abs and build a six pack. To perform this exercise, sit down in the machine, grab the handles and crunch your abs. Complete the exercise slowly and focus on using your stomach muscles with each repetition.
- Medicine Ball. Crunch Medicine ball crunches are easy exercises that you can do to firm up your abs. To complete this exercise, lie down on a mat with your shoulders off the floor and your knees bent. Hold the medicine ball against your chest, lift your torso from the ground, and keep your chin up. Hold the position for one second and come back down when you are done. Medicine ball crunches are easy exercises that firm up the abs, so you can do as many repetitions as you like.
- Cable Crunch. Cable crunches are easy exercises that you can do to firm up the abs. To perform this exercise, face a high pulley and get on your knees. Grab a rope with both hands, lean over, and keep your lower back slightly arched. Crunch down with your elbows, squeeze your abs, and come back to the starting position. Cable crunches are effective, easy exercises that firm up the abs, so you will see incredible results if you work them into your exercise routine.
If you perform these easy exercises consistently and eat a healthy diet, you will firm up your abs, but don't overtrain them. Remember to leave 48 hours between exercises of the same body part. Let your muscles recover before you tackle these easy exercises that firm up the abs.