5 Easy Fall Appetizer Recipes
Having a collection of these 5 easy fall recipes is a must for all the upcoming parties and social events. The nights are cooler and it is time to think about tailgating and family events. Enjoy these recipes for easy fall appetizers.
Fall Apple Dip for a refreshing fall appetizer.
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 7 ounces marshmallow crème
- Beat softened cream cheese and cinnamon with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Fold in lemon juice and marshmallow crème.
- Dip apple slices in lemon juice to keep them from turning brown. Serve the apple slices with the dip.
Bacon Horseradish Crescents Squares are an easy appetizer with a lot of taste.
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoons grated horseradish
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces bacon cooked cooled and crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- Unroll crescent dough and place in a 10x15x1-inch jelly roll pan. Press down to seal all seams.
- Mix mushroom soup, salad dressing and egg together. Spread evenly onto dough. Sprinkle remaining ingredients over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees F for fifteen to eighteen minutes or until crescent dough is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow it to cool for fifteen minutes before cutting into twelve squares.
Rosemary Roasted Cashews for a nutty appetizer recipe.
- 1 1/4 pounds cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Place cashews onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F for about ten minutes.
- Combine rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and butter. Toss the rosemary mixture with the warm cashews until the nuts are completely coated.
Parmesan Deviled Eggs to give a traditional fall appetizer a little twist.
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika (optional)
- Peel the boiled eggs and cut in half length wise. Remove the yolks and place in a mixing bowl. Set the whites aside for now.
- Mash the yolks with a fork or masher. Add parmesan, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard powder and parsley. Add salt and pepper to your taste and mix well.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into the egg whites. Cover and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Lil Smokies in a Blanket for a fun and easy finger appetizer.
- 4 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package cocktail Smokies
- Unroll the biscuits and flatten each slightly.
- Place a teaspoon of barbecue sauce in the middle of each flattened biscuit. Top with a teaspoon of shredded cheese and place a cocktail wiener on top.
- Wrap the biscuit around the sausage. Seal the dough by pressing the sides.
- Placed the wrapped sausage onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees F for about ten minutes or until they are golden brown. Serve warm.