These 5 easy fall church potluck recipes fill the bill with hearty ingredients that cook up easily. Use your food processor to quickly chop, slice or mince the ingredients.
Easy Squash Casserole
This church potluck recipe uses squash, a wonderful fall vegetable. Ingredients you will need:
- 4 cups sliced yellow squash
- 2 cups diced onions
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 cups croutons
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×12-inch casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the squash, onions, carrots and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Pour 2 cups of the croutons in the casserole dish.
- Spread the squash mixture over the croutons. Pour the rest of the croutons on top.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the croutons.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
This easy fall church potluck recipe is rich and cheesy. Ingredients you will need:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups bagged stuffing mix
- 10 oz. broccoli, frozen or fresh
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9 x 12 inch casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat milk over medium heat. Add the cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Remove pan from heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until beaten. Slowly pour in the cheese sauce, whisking constantly.
- Add the croutons, broccoli and salt to the large bowl. Stir until combined.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
This super-easy church potluck recipe doubles as an appetizer. Ingredients you will need:
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Bisquik
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Use your hands to roll the mix into 1 ½-inch balls.
- Place balls on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Beefy Cornbread Pie
This hearty casserole dish has a baked covering that works great as a fall church potluck recipe. Ingredients you will need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large chopped onion
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 11 oz. canned corn, drained
- can tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a large skillet until beef is browned. Drain.
- Stir in next 6 ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour meat mixture into 2 qt. casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cornbread mix with the egg and milk, according to package directions.
- Spoon the cornbread mix over the meat mixture, covering all of the meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until cornbread is lightly browned.
- Serve with a side bowl of sour cream, if desired.
This easy church potluck recipe is warm and filling. Ingredients you will need:
- 1 ½ lb. chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup white rice
- can cream of chicken soup
- ½ stick butter
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In heavy saucepan over medium heat, heat the canned soup, butter and water until melted and combined.
- Stir in the chicken pieces, rice and onion soup. Pour into casserole dish.
- Pour into a 2-qt. casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for one hour.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.