Here are 5 easy fall drink recipes. This article will show you many varieties of fall drinks that are easy to make and very delicious. Just cuddle up in front of the fireplace with one of these easy fall drinks and relax like you never thought possible.
1. Sleepy Nites Apple Toddy
- 6 apples
- 2 pears
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Juice the apples and pears. Add in the cinnamon and gently heat, do not boil.
- Pour the heated juice in a large mug and garnish with some more cinnamon. This easy fall drink recipe is enough for two.
2. Hot Spiced Apple Cider
- 5 cups apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 5 whole cloves
- 1 dried lime (peel of lime or lemon can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- Place all the ingredients in a pan. Heat the spiced apple cider for five to ten minutes.
- Do not boil this easy fall drink recipe. Strain and poor into mugs. Hot spiced apple cider can be served with a rolled cinnamon stick in each cup.
3. Healthy Herbal Tea
- 1 liter water
- 1 small handful nettles
- 1 small handful horsetail
- 1 small handful red clover
- Nothing is better than an herbal tea in the fall. To make this delicious and healthy herbal tea, boil the water in a tea pot or pan.
- Remove the boiling water off the fire and add the herbs. Steep the herbal tea for twenty minutes.
- No need for a sweetener for this very easy fall drink. Herbal teas are great anytime of the year.
4. Cranberry and Apple Cider Surprise
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup mango juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients in a medium size pan. Bring to boil and reduce the heat.
- Cook this fall drink recipe for five minutes and then remove from the heat. Top with a slice of lemon.
5. Cinnamon Tea
- 1/2 liter water
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/4 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Place the cinnamon in the water and bring to boil. Boil the cinnamon tea for fifteen minutes.
- Add in the sugar and boil for an additional two minutes. Remove from the stove and pour into individual small tea cups.
- Add in a heaping tablespoon of walnuts. Serve this very inviting fall drink recipe with tiny spoons to eat the walnuts with.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …