It is time to try out these easy fall fruit Jell-O salad recipes! Jell-O is such a versatile ingredient to make easy desserts or salads. These fall fruit Jell-O salad dishes will add something new and refreshing to your everyday menu. They are easy recipes to be used for family dinners or to wow a group of friends.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (3-oz.) box of lemon Jell-O
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 large can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine the crushed pineapple and its juice with sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and add the lemon Jell-O. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and fold in cream cheese. Allow it to cool and add apples and nuts.
- Fold in the whipped topping and put in a nine-by-thirteen-inch dish. Chill overnight and enjoy a refreshing fall fruit Jell-O salad.
- 1 (6-oz.) package raspberry Jell-O
- 1-1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (20-oz.) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (16-oz.) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- Dissolve the Jell-O in the boiling water. Add the crushed pineapple and its juice.
- Mash the whole cranberry sauce and fold into the mixture. Chill for one to two hours or until thickened.
- Add chopped nuts and place in a nine-by-nine-inch dish and chill overnight.
Orange Delight Salad
- 1 (6-oz.) package, orange Jell-O
- 1 (6-oz.) package miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pint whipped topping
- Dissolve Jell-O and marshmallows into boiling water. Stir until both are dissolved. Allow it to cool and fold in the softened cream cheese.
- Refrigerate the mixture until it is almost congealed. Beat until smooth and add pineapple, whipped cream and nuts.
- Congeal overnight. Cut into squares and serve on a lettuce leaf for a festive fall salad.
- 2 (3-oz.) packages of strawberry Jell-O
- 1-1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (16-oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Add partially thawed strawberries, bananas and pineapple.
- Pour half the mixture into an eight-by-twelve-inch dish and chill until set. Spoon sour cream over the congealed layer.
- Cover with the remaining Jell-O mixture. Chill until firm and serve this Jell-O fruit salad with or without whipped cream.
- 2 (4-oz.) packages of Jell-O (orange or strawberry)
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups cut up fruit (bananas, strawberries, halved seedless grapes or oranges)
- 1 (3-oz.) package of cream cheese
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Dissolve Jell-O into the boiling water. Add cold water and ice cubes to make 2-1/2 cups.
- Add lemon juice and stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice and set aside one cup of the gelatin.
- Add one or a combination of the fruits into the remaining 1-1/2 cup of Jell-O. Experiment with your favorite fruit or what is in season.
- Combine extra one cup of mixture with cream cheese and cinnamon in a blender until smooth.
- Pour this mixture over the gelatin with the fruit and chill for about two hours. Great recipe to make ahead of time.