It is time to try out these easy fall fruit Jell-O salad recipes! Jell-O is such a versatile ingredient to make easy desserts or salads. These fall fruit Jell-O salad dishes will add something new and refreshing to your everyday menu. They are easy recipes to be used for family dinners or to wow a group of friends.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (3-oz.) box of lemon Jell-O
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 large can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine the crushed pineapple and its juice with sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and add the lemon Jell-O. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and fold in cream cheese. Allow it to cool and add apples and nuts.
- Fold in the whipped topping and put in a nine-by-thirteen-inch dish. Chill overnight and enjoy a refreshing fall fruit Jell-O salad.
- 1 (6-oz.) package raspberry Jell-O
- 1-1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (20-oz.) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (16-oz.) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- Dissolve the Jell-O in the boiling water. Add the crushed pineapple and its juice.
- Mash the whole cranberry sauce and fold into the mixture. Chill for one to two hours or until thickened.
- Add chopped nuts and place in a nine-by-nine-inch dish and chill overnight.
Orange Delight Salad
- 1 (6-oz.) package, orange Jell-O
- 1 (6-oz.) package miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pint whipped topping
- Dissolve Jell-O and marshmallows into boiling water. Stir until both are dissolved. Allow it to cool and fold in the softened cream cheese.
- Refrigerate the mixture until it is almost congealed. Beat until smooth and add pineapple, whipped cream and nuts.
- Congeal overnight. Cut into squares and serve on a lettuce leaf for a festive fall salad.
- 2 (3-oz.) packages of strawberry Jell-O
- 1-1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (16-oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Add partially thawed strawberries, bananas and pineapple.
- Pour half the mixture into an eight-by-twelve-inch dish and chill until set. Spoon sour cream over the congealed layer.
- Cover with the remaining Jell-O mixture. Chill until firm and serve this Jell-O fruit salad with or without whipped cream.
- 2 (4-oz.) packages of Jell-O (orange or strawberry)
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups cut up fruit (bananas, strawberries, halved seedless grapes or oranges)
- 1 (3-oz.) package of cream cheese
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Dissolve Jell-O into the boiling water. Add cold water and ice cubes to make 2-1/2 cups.
- Add lemon juice and stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice and set aside one cup of the gelatin.
- Add one or a combination of the fruits into the remaining 1-1/2 cup of Jell-O. Experiment with your favorite fruit or what is in season.
- Combine extra one cup of mixture with cream cheese and cinnamon in a blender until smooth.
- Pour this mixture over the gelatin with the fruit and chill for about two hours. Great recipe to make ahead of time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.