5 Easy Fall Vegetable Recipes
These 5 easy fall vegetable recipes are quick and easy. Fall vegetables are some of the most flavorful. These easy fall recipes for fall vegetables are fast and pleasing. Whether you are entertaining or just looking for yourself, these recipes are quick, easy and delicious. Fall vegetables offer a wide variety and the possibilities are endless. Making fall vegetable recipes you will find are some of the years best vegetable dishes. Try these five easy fall vegetable recipes when you are in the mood for some wholesome and flavorful goodness.
Braised Fall Vegetables
- ½ head of cabbage wedged
- 12 adult carrots, sliced
- 1 squash cubed
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp margarine
- Melt margarine in saucepan. Add cabbage wedges and cook until tender
- Add in carrots, squash and onions. Cook until tender
- Season and place into oven safe dish. Cook at 400 degrees for twenty minutes
Cucumber and Apple Salad
- 2 sliced cucumbers
- 8 chopped apples
- 1 tsp salt and sugar
- 1 tbsp melted margarine
- Melt margarine in microwave safe bowl.
- In a mixing bowl add cucumbers and apples and mix well.
- Add in salt and sugar.
- Pour melted margarine over the mix and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
- 2 cups cubed squash cucumbers
- 2 cups chopped pumpkin
- 2 cups cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ stick of melted margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place vegetables in bake safe dish.
- Bake until tender, using a toothpick to gauge.
- When tender, add brown sugar to melted margarine. Stir and pour over dish
- Bake for ten more minutes. Remove and serve
Raw Vegetables Medley
- 4 cups sliced vegetables (your choice)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup grapes
- Mix vegetables in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix ranch dressing and peanut butter.
- Mix in the ranch and peanut butter dressing.
- Stir well before adding raisins and grapes.
- Serve chilled in individual bowls.
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 1 sliced banana
- Mayonnaise, butter, peanut butter, mustard
- 2 slices of bread
- Pinch tsp salt
- Place condiments on bread to your desire.
- Place cucumber and banana on bread.
- Place other slice of bread on and push down slightly.
- The sandwich is ready to eat.