5 Easy Gluten Free Diet Recipes
Finding 5 easy gluten free diet recipes can make meal preparation a bit more complicated. With proper planning along with the large amount of properly marked gluten free products sold at local grocery stores it is getting easier. Manufacturers of food products are beginning to see how important it is to list gluten as an ingredient . There are some easy recipes available to keep you on that gluten free diet that are also easy.
Roasted Pork with Sauerkraut and Apple.
- Boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 small can sauerkraut
- 2 apples
- 2 cups apple juice
- Place sauerkraut in a 9 x 13 inch roasting pan.
- Place the tenderloin on top .
- Core and slice the apples into thick slices and place around the pork on top of the sauerkraut.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour the apple juice in the pan and cover the whole pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Roast at 325 degrees for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Roast will be very tender and absolutely delicious.
Garlic Green Beans.
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans (cleaned and end snipped)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (gluten free)
- Saute the green beans in the olive oil and garlic for one minute.
- Add chicken broth and cover.
- Cook approximately 10 minutes until tender.
Shredded Potatoes and Cheese.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 bag frozen shredded potatoes
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- Mix ingredients and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees until browned and bubbly approximately 30 minutes.
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 small package chocolate chips
- Beat the eggs white with mixer until they form peaks (stiff).
- Add the sugar a spoonful at a time while still beating.
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Place by the spoonful on a foil lined cookie sheet and place in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- Turn the oven off. Leave in the oven until completely cooled.
- 1 1/4 oz. gold tequila
- 3/4 oz triple sec
- Margarita mix (make sure it is gluten free)
- Shake or blend and pour over rocks.
- Salt the rim of the glass beforehand if desired.