5 Easy Halloween Treats
These are 5 easy Halloween treats you are sure to love. Are you looking for Halloween treat ideas. Something quick and easy to meet your fancy? Are you looking for spooktacular ideas? You have come to the right place. Here are some ideas to make your party planning easier.
- The Eyes have it. Make some rice krispie treats into balls. The easiest and fastest way to make rice krispie treats is to mix rice krispies with fluff. Roll it into ball shapes or even you an ice cream scoop. After they are in a shape of a ball, use red icing to make "veins" all around the ball. Finish off with a hershey kiss to make it look like an eye. This Halloween treat is sure to raise some eyebrows.
- Catcakes. Are you a cupcake fan? Do you have some licorice? Here's a fun idea. Make your favorite cupcake recipe or even buy them from the store. Put licorice triangles at the top of the cupcake for ears. Two lines underneath for the eyes. Another line underneath that for the nose and two long pieces on either side of the nose for whiskers. This will leave your guests purring. This is a fun Halloween snack.
- Caramel Apples. Caramel apples are easier to make now than ever. Simply buy apples and caramel dip and your favorite toppings. Start by dipping the apples into the caramel. You can then coat with popular things likes nuts, cookie crumbles, chocolate pieces, or for healthier options, even raisins. Caramel apples have always been a popular Halloween treat.
- Spooky Cookies. Make your favorite shortbread or sugar cookie or even buy plain ones from the store. Get out those Halloween cookie cutters to make festive shapes. Set them out on a tray with various icings and candies for toppings/decorations. Let your guests enjoy decorating their own Halloween cookie.
- Witch's Brew. Everyone needs a drink to wash down these Halloween treats. This is fast and easy. Simply buy a bag of spider rings and put them in a punch bowl. Fill the bowl with your favorite punch or drink and this will leave your guests screaming with fright.
Hopefully, this will list will make it easier to entertain your ghosts and goblins. This is a spooky list of Halloween Treats you are sure to use for years to come.