These 5 easy holiday cocktails recipes make a great variety of drinks to serve during your next holiday. Add these 5 easy holiday cocktails recipes to your holiday menu and enjoy some great cocktails. These easy cocktail recipes will simplify your holiday preparations.
5 Easy Holiday Cocktails Recipes #1: The Peppermint Stick
What is better this holiday season than the flavor of peppermint in this cocktail recipe?
- 1 1/2 oz. Crème De Cacao
- 1 oz. Cream
- 1 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- Mix the ingredients well in a shaker over ice.
- Strain into glass.
- Serve over ice.
5 Easy Holiday Cocktails Recipes #2: The White Christmas
- 1 oz. Southern Comfort
- 4 oz. Eggnog
- 1/2 oz. White Chocolate Liqueur
- Add the ingredients together in a glass and stir together.
- Serve with chocolate shavings on top for a delicious holiday cocktail.
5 Easy Holiday Cocktails Recipes #3: The Hot Mint Chocolate
Hot Chocolate is a holiday favorite, adding Peppermint Schnapps makes for an easy holiday cocktail.
- 1oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- 5 to 6 oz. of Hot Chocolate
- Pour hot chocolate into a heat proof glass or mug
- Add Peppermint Schnapps
- Stir and drink
5 Easy Holiday Cocktails Recipes #4: The Grinch
The Grinch is a holiday classic, drink this holiday cocktail and get into the spirit of the holidays. This holiday cocktail recipe is easy to make and sure to be sweet.
- 1 Tsp. Sugar Syrup
- 2 oz. Midori
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- Add the ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a glass.
- Garnish with a cherry.
5 Easy Holiday Cocktails Recipes #5: The Christmas Champagne Cocktail
The perfect holiday cocktail recipe when your celebration needs a little bubbly.
- 3 parts Champagne
- 1 part Cointreau
- 1 part Orange Flavor Vodka
- 1 sugar cube.
If making a large amount use a decorative bowl and add 1 sugar cube for every one serving. If making single servings, serve in chilled champagne flutes or martini glasses.
- Pour champagne into bowl or glass.
- Top with Cointreau, then Vodka
Garnish with an orange slice.