Italy has some of the best food on Earth so here's 5 easy Italian party appetizers. From gelato to baked ziti, Italy leaves you wanting more. Italian food has some of the simplest, freshest dishes to make. Whip up easy Italian appetizers in no time.
- Mozzarella and Tomato Salad. Easy, fresh, and healthy this Italian dish is a great choice for parties. Simply layer single fresh cut mozzarella and tomato slices in a circle on a platter. Garnish with fresh chopped basil and fresh ground pepper. Top is off with a drizzle of olive oil, and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Tomato Brushcetta. A delicious and easy Italian appetizer for you to prepare for your guest. This yummy bread is topped with sun dried tomatoes, mozzarella, balsamic vinaigrette, and olive oil. Quick and easy to make for any party.
- Mini Polenta Pizzas. This light and healthy dish is a great Italian appetizer. Brushed with olive oil and topped with goats cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and prepared pesto, have a little slice of Italia at your party.
- Italian Meatballs. Savory protein loaded Italian meatballs are a quick and easy Italian appetizer that is sure to please your guest. In the morning toss your meatballs into a crock pot with a little olive oil and spaghetti sauce. By the time you have finished preparing for your day ahead of you, you will have a pot full of juicy tender meatballs for your guest to munch on.
- Gnocchi in Broth. Gnocchi in broth is one of the easiest appetizers to prepare. All you need is pre-made gnocchi and chicken broth. If you prefer to make fresh gnocchi for your soup, that is a another option. Mix the gnocchi and chicken both, cook on the stove top, and add seasonings to your preference.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.