5 Easy Jobs To Get
Although the economy makes it seem like there is no employment opportunity to be found, 5 easy jobs to get prove this notion wrong. In fact, these positions are generally open and hiring requirements are not as steep as you might note with other professions. What are they?
- Drive-through restaurant worker. The turnover in the hospitality industry is tremendous, but fast food workers leave employment at even more alarming rates. This is good news for the would-be worker who needs to get a job fast.
- Dock laborer. There is always a need for manual laborers around shipping docks. If you are not choosy about the hours and don’t mind hard work in sometimes freezing temperatures, this is a solid job.
- Customer service representative. Call centers are notorious for always needing new workers. For the man who thinks he can deal with sometimes angry, frequently irate and occasionally technologically inept consumers on a daily basis, this is the job to go after.
- Dog bather. While groomers are trained professionals who specialize in transforming the average dog into a showpiece, the bather does not need to have a lot of experience or training. It takes a good understanding of the canine disposition to do the job right and not get bitten. Employers are big pet supply stores that feature a grooming studio or high-volume grooming parlors.
- Bodyguard. Strip clubs, and especially those that send the ladies out on assignment, usually require a bodyguard to travel with the girls. The list of 5 easy jobs to get ends with the one that is sure to throw a monkey wrench into your current relationship: stripper escort.
The downside tied directly to the fact that these are 5 easy jobs to get is (of course) the fact that they are part and parcel of high employee turnover industries. Are you cut out for this type of work?