Long gone are the days of the boring old gin martini that your granddad used to drink. We have tried (oh believe us, we tried) and tested 5 easy martini cocktails that are putting grandpa’s tired old martini into retirement. New and exciting off springs of the alcoholic ancestor have emerged filled with more color, pizzazz and puckering flavors than a box of Fruity Pebbles.
At risk of once again being ostracized by fellow bartenders, we are going to share with you the secrets of preparing delicious and unique recipes for 5 easy martini cocktails. And guys, these drinks are also known as “Panty Droppers” in the bar industry. Ladies love ‘em, so it would be advised to keep your wet bar, no pun intended, stocked with a good supply of appropriate spirits and the following bar supplies.
- 12 ounce Shaker
- Chilled Martini Glasses
These 5 easy martini cocktail recipes have basically the same preparation procedures outside of using different alcohol. You may find that the type of martini you serve will somewhat indicate what type of woman you’re dealing with. We bartenders have observed this time and time again, and it’s a fun game to play. So we’ve added our take on what type of woman prefers each of these drinks.
- Apple Martini* – Fill shaker with ice, add five ounces of apple flavored vodka and two ounces of sour apple flavored schnapps or liqueur. Shake vigorously for about one minute, strain into chilled glass and garnish with cherry. *This is a pretty middle of the road drink for the ladies. Don’t expect too much of a party animal out of this one. Did you meet her at the library?
- Chocolate Martini* – Fill shaker with ice, add five ounces of vanilla flavored vodka, two ounces of chocolate liqueur, and one ounce of crème de cocoa. Shake vigorously for about one minute. Pour some chocolate syrup onto your plate and rim the edge of chilled glass with the syrup. Strain cocktail into glass and garnish with cherry. *This is more than likely a gal of the indulgent sort. Be prepared for many expensive dinners and a hearty appetite. She’ll probably be prone to weight gain as well, so be aware guys of the chocolate martini girls!
- Peach Martini* – Fill shaker with ice, add five ounces of peach flavored vodka and two ounces of peach flavored schnapps, liqueur, or both. Shake vigorously for about one minute, strain into chilled glass and garnish with cherry. *Always a winner if you’re looking for a good girl! The lady who chooses a peach martini is often just good clean fun. As sweet and refreshing as her fruit of choice.
- Lemon Drop Martini* – Fill shaker with ice, add five ounces of lemon or citrus flavored vodka, two ounces of sweet and sour mix or lemonade. Shake vigorously for about one minute. Pour some sugar onto your plate. Take a lemon wedge and run it around the edge of chilled glass making sure it gets wet all around then rim the wet edge with sugar. Strain cocktail into glass and garnish with lemon twist. *What comes to mind about the girl who picks this one out of the 5? Easy! Martini cocktails can indeed enhance “friendliness” for all who partake, but many times it’s been observed that that girl who likes a lemon drop martini is often on her way to the frat house.
- Dirty Martini* – Fill shaker with ice, add six ounces of vodka or gin and one ounce of olive juice. Shake vigorously for about one minute. Pour a splash of dry vermouth into a chilled glass, swirl around covering the whole glass and pour it out. Strain cocktail into glass and garnish with olive and/or cocktail onion.*Well Ooo La La! We have ourselves a cougar! This one of our 5 easy martini cocktails is the signature drink of the sophisticated lady. More than likely savvy, sassy businesswoman who knows what she wants (hopefully you).
One of these 5 easy martini cocktails is sure to impress whatever type of lady you’re entertaining. Cheers!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …