These 5 easy Polish Christmas recipes incorporate traditional Polish holiday cuisine. Christmas traditions are the most revered in Poland. Polish Christmas recipes bring a culinary seasonal feast and celebration. 5 easy Polish recipes makes it possible to include European recipes that are simple as well as delicious.
- 3 pounds of Kielbasa
- 1 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Horseradish
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Water
- Mix brown sugar, horseradish, ketchup,oil water. .
- Stir in liquid with Kielbasa in a crockpot .
- Bring to a boil..
- Slow cook for one hour.
- Pickled Herring
- Dill Pickles
- Pickled mushrooms
- Pickled onions
- Cut herring into pieces.
- Strain and reserve the juice from the herring jar.
- Layer pickle onion and mushroom on top of herring filet.
- Roll up the filet and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve the herring juices and pickled juices in a dish for dipping.
- Slice carrots into curls.
- Garnish Rollmops with carrot curls,parsley and serve with dipping sauce.
Polish Christmas Dried Fruit Compote
- 2 pounds combined of dried fruit
- dried apricot, apples, cherries, pears, plums, figs
- 10 cups of water
- Whole cloves
- Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Tablespoons of grated Lemon rind
- 2 Tablespoons of grated Orange rind
- 1 1/2 Cup of sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a large pot or saucepan.
- Simmer until a full boil.
- Stir frequently so fruit does not burn.
- Simmer slowly until fruit has thickened. a
Salmon Avocado and Asparagus Appetizer
- Smoked Salmon
- Canned Asparagus spears
- white onion
- yellow pepper
- Olive oil
- 1/4 Lemon juice
- Wrap salmon around each spear of asparagus.
- Cut onions,pepper, cucumber and avocado into slices.
- Arrange salmon on one side and onions, cucumber,pepper and avocado on the other.
- Mix olive oil and lemon juice.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the vegetables.
Christmas Almond Soup
- Ground Almonds
- 6 Cups Milk
- Almond Extract
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
- 1/2 Cup Currants
- Bring milk to a low boil.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Cook until rice and currants are plumped.
- Serve in bowls topped with a sprinkle of nutmeg
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.