Boxing is perfect for cardiovascular health, so here's five punching bag workouts that are a perfect way to health. Using a punching bags does multiple things. Learning punching bag workouts helps with your timing. Punching bag workouts can also help with your accuracy, strength and conditioning. These five easy punching bag workouts will set you up to cover all these benefits. There are different types of punching bags, though. This article will concentrate on the swerve ball. Swerve balls are a type of punching bag that is similar to a speed bag, except it is connected from floor to ceiling. The five easy punching bag workouts will incorporate the swerve punching bag or ball.
Five easy punching bag workouts:
- Footwork workout: stand in front of the swerve bag. Keep your upper body upright work with your feet around the swerve bag. Shuffle your feet forward and side-to-side as you move around the bag. Stay close but do not touch the swerve bag. Do three sets, for three minutes with one-minute breaks between..
- Body movement workout: pull back on the swerve bag to make it will bounce around erratically. Keep your feet stationary and move your upper body only. Goal is to move around the swerve bag without being contacted by it at any time. Do three sets, for three minutes with one-minute breaks between.
- Jab and body movement workout: jab at the swerve bag and them make and avoidance move, either body or foot to the left then right (mix this up). Idea here is to activate the bag with a jab and then avoid the return contact. Alternate jabs and your motion, mix in just body or just foot avoidance. Do three sets, for three minutes with one-minute breaks between.
- Combination rotation workouts: use various combinations on the swerve bag. Here are some suggestions but this is really a freelance workout. Jab, jab, cross, left hook or Cross, left hook, cross or perhaps Jab, cross, jab, cross, left hook. Mix in your favorite combinations and have at it. Do three sets, for three minutes with one-minute breaks between.
- Uppercut and avoidance workout: uppercuts are one of the most difficult to master. On a stationary bag to begin, throw an upper cut and use body or foot work to avoid contact. Use nothing but uppercuts to strike the swerve bag. Do three sets, for three minutes with one-minute breaks between.
Tip: although you are not physically fighting another opponent, it is always best to wrap your hands and wrists as if you were. By preparing as if you were fighting, you will get more out of your workout. Always warm up before doing any of these workouts.
If you find you don’t have time for a gym workout but always have time for sex, you can combine the two with sexercise u ...
Most people won’t admit it, but they fear sex. The heaving sweatiness, strange contortions, secreted shenanigans and com ...
There are plenty of reasons you should not workout with a girlfriend. Men and women have different philosophies when it ...