5 Easy Recipes For Easter Dinner
Instead of being stuck in the kitchen preparing food this holiday, spend more time visiting with your guests by using these 5 easy recipes for Easter dinner. By using easy recipes, you can reduce the amount of time and energy you put into your holiday meal, and be able to relax with your family and friends. Regardless of your skill level or cooking experience, you can learn how to make these 5 easy recipes for Easter dinner.
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 8 oz. miniature marshmallows
- Large can crushed pineapple (don't drain)
- Small box dry pistachio pudding mix
- Mix all ingredients. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and combine.
- Refrigerate. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. This is one of the easy recipes for Easter dinner that can be made the day before Easter to free up time in the kitchen on Easter day.
Green Bean Casserole
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cans of french-style green beans (drained)
- Large can french-fried onions
- Salt and pepper
- Combine ingredients. In a small baking dish, combine all the ingredients except one cup of onion. Mix well.
- Top with onions. Sprinkle the remaining french-fried onions on top.
- Bake. Bake uncovered at 350 dregrees for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Spiral ham
- Brown sugar
- Pineapple slices (canned)
- Maraschino cherries
- Place ham in shallow baking dish. Easy recipes for Easter dinner include the actual Easter ham! A ham is very easy to make, so don't let it intimidate you. To start, you'll need to do is place the ham in a baking pan.
- Cover with brown sugar. Take a palmful of brown sugar and rub it on the outside of the ham.
- Arrange pineapples. Place the pineapple slices all over the top of the ham. If the pineapples don't stay in place, use toothpicks to secure them.
- Add pineapple juice. Pour the leftover pineapple juice into the bottom of the baking pan.
- Add water. Add a half can of water to the bottom of the pan.
- Add maraschino cherries. Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple slice.
- Cover. Cover the entire ham loosely with foil.
- Bake. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes per pound.
Cold Corn Salad
- 2 cans whole kernel corn (drained well)
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup each cucumber, bell pepper, tomato (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Combine ingredients. This is one of the best easy recipes for Easter because it can be made the day before and allowed to sit overnight. To make, simply combine all the ingredients and place in a covered container.
- Chill. Chill in the refrigerator overnight or until ready to eat.
Cheese Garlic Biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Combine first three ingredients. These biscuits are so delicious, you don't even to put butter on the table! Plus, they are very easy to make. Just combine Bisquick, milk and cheese in a medium size mixing bowl. Stir for 30 seconds.
- Drop biscuits. Drop dough by heaping spoonful onto a cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake. Bake at 450 for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Mix remaining ingredients. While the biscuits are baking, combine melted butter and garlic powder in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle. Drizzle the butter mixture on top of the finished biscuits. Serve immediately.
There you have it! 5 easy recipes for Easter dinner that will taste great and look delicious on the holiday table. Enjoy!