5 Easy Recipes For St. Patrick's Day Celebration
Start your St. Patrick's Day planning and use these 5 easy recipes for St. Patrick's Day celebration. These recipes will make your St. Patrick's Day celebration a fun and festive holiday.
St. Patrick's Day Celebration #1: Shamrock Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 1/3 cups baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs. white sugar
St. Patrick's Day Celebration #2: Dill Dip
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs. dried minced onion
- 1 tbs. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 large green bell pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients, mix well.
- Refrigerate for two hours
St. Patrick's Day Celebration #3: Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 1 (3 lb.) corned beef brisket
- 1 head cabbage, cored and coarsely chopped
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (1.5 oz. ) jigger Irish whiskey
- Put the beef brisket into a pot adding enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover. Cook for two hours.
- Add the potatoes and cabbage, and simmer for two more hours.
- Add the whiskey.
- Add more water as needed.
St. Patrick's Day Celebration #4: Irish Soda Bread
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tbs. caraway seeds
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
- 3/4 cup raisins
St. Patrick's Day Celebration #5: Shady Leprechaun
- 1 1/2 oz. dark rum
- 1 pint Irish stout beer
- Pour the rum into a pint glass, then slowly pour in the stout.