5 Easy Sex Positions During Pregnancy
Are you looking for 5 easy sex positions during pregnancy? Believe it or not, most women love to have sex during pregnancy. Their sex interest may be low during the first trimester, but should pick right back up during the second and third trimesters. The key to having sex with a pregnant woman is finding a position that is comfortable for the woman and her baby.
- Hands And Knees. The hands and knees sex position is often referred to as "doggy style." This position involves the woman being on her hands and knees during sex while the man positions himself behind the woman. Many women find that this position is the most difficult to use during the third trimester because of the size of their belly.
- Woman On Top. For many woman, being on top is the easiest sex position during pregnancy. As the name suggests, the man will be laying in bed while the woman is on top. By being on top, the woman is in complete control over how fast, or slow, she has sex.
- Spooning. The spooning sex position is great for woman who complain about too much pressure being put on their belly during sex. The spooning sex position involves the woman laying sideways on the bed while the man lays behind her.
- Edge Of The Bed. The edge of the bed sex position is often referred to as the Dr. Ruth and Dr. Amos position. With the edge of the bed sex position, the woman can position herself on the edge of the bed and the man can be standing or kneeling during sex. The man will be holding the woman's legs, which takes pressure off of her body.
- Side By Side. The side by side position is very similar to the spooning sex position. Many pregnant woman love the side by side sex position because it takes most of the pressure off of the woman's body. The side by side sex position involves both the man and woman laying side by side with their legs crossed. This position can take some practice because it makes penetration a bit difficult.