If your partner is pregnant, you may be wondering about easy sex positions for pregnant women. If your wife or girlfriend feels up to experimenting, there are a few things you can try. Often, traditional man on top sex doesn't work well while a woman is pregnant. If her breasts are sore, laying on them may be uncomfortable and later in pregnancy, her belly will make it hard to have sex in the missionary position. Luckily, there are lots of other easy sex positions to try.
- Female on top. In this easy sex position for pregnancy, the man lays on his back and the woman sits on top of him. This is great for pregnancy because this position doesn't put pressure on a pregnant woman's stomach or breasts and she can also control the depth of penetration if she is nervous about sex during pregnancy.
- Reverse cowgirl. This easy pregnancy sex position is a variation on regular woman on top sex. This position starts out the same way as regular woman on top with you on your back. But in this position, the woman sits astride you facing away from you instead of towards you. This adds a little extra fun and variety to this easy sex position.
- For those who miss missionary position while your partner is pregnant, there is a similar position that works better for pregnancy. The woman lays on the edge of a bed, table or couch and the man stands or kneels in front of her. It has the fun of man on top sex without squishing her pregnant stomach.
- Doggy style is an easy position for pregnant sex. The woman gets on her hands and knees with the man kneeling behind her to enter. This can be very enjoyable, just be careful to check in with your partner to make sure the speed and depth of penetration is okay, as this position tends to give the man deep penetration, which may be a bit uncomfortable for some women during pregnancy.
- Spooning is a good, easy sex position for pregnancy. The man and the woman each lie on their sides with the man positioned behind the woman with her back against him.
Sex during pregnancy can be just as enjoyable as at any other time if you communicate openly with your partner and are willing to try some new sex positions for pregnant women.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.