5 Easy Steps For Fossil Watch Battery Replacement
Replacing a Fossil battery can be challenging, so follow these 5 easy steps for Fossil watch battery replacement. Unlike most other brands, Fossil watches are pressurized and sealed. This makes changing the battery extremely difficult if you don't know what you're doing.
To go through the steps for Fossil watch battery replacement, you will need:
- A small flat-head screwdriver
- The first step for Fossil watch battery replacement is to use a flat-head screwdriver to remove the back plate of the watch. Insert the screwdriver into one of the slots that are on the back. Then, spin the plate counterclockwise to open it.
- The second part of Fossil watch battery replacement will require you to remove the nylon cover from the interior. Do this by using the flat-head screwdriver to pry it up. Use ease to ensure that you don't scratch any part of the watch.
- Release the spring that holds the battery. This can be done by using the screwdriver. Put it in the center of the spring and lift up to complete this third step of Fossil watch battery replacement.
- Replace the battery. This is a key goal of Fossil watch battery replacement. New ones can be found at almost all retailers.
- The final step for Fossil watch battery replacement is to put the watch back together. To do this, lock the spring back into place. Then, screw the back plate back on and tighten it as much as possible.
Warning: Be careful not to lose the spring when removing it.