5 Easy Summer Salad Recipes
Looking for 5 easy summer salad recipes? Bright days can influence people's moods, and almost like magic, people feel happier. Add pleasure to these sunlit days by trying these five easy summer salad recipes.
Avocado and Grapefruit Salad
- 2 avocados, sliced lengthwise
- 2 pink seedless grapefruits, cut into pieces
- Large lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- Fresh lemon juice
- Dip the pieces of avocado in lemon juice to prevent the avocado from darkening.
- Line the outer edge of a large serving platter with lettuce leaves.
- Arrange the pieces of avocado and grapefruit on the lettuce.
- ½ (8 oz) container plain yogurt
- 2 tbs honey
- ¼ tsp mustard
- 1tbs fresh lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Here Comes the Summer!
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 2 cups fresh lettuce, cut into pieces
- 1 cup of chunks of fresh tomato
- ½ cup peas
- ¼ cup olives, halved
- A dash of salt
- A dash of olive oil
- Toss the ingredients in a salad bowl with the dash of olive oil, to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- 1 (oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup milk
- Beat all the ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Pour onto salad.
- 1 cup baby corns
- 1 head lettuce
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup peanuts
- Combine the ingredients in a salad bowl.
- ¾ cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tbs chili sauce
- ½ tsp minced onion
- Mix the ingredients in a small container.
- Sprinkle over the salad.
Rice and Black Bean Salad
- 1 cup steamed rice
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- 2 carrots, sliced thinly
- ½ cup garbanzos
- ¼ tbp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 (3 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Blend lime juice and mint in a blender at medium speed until the mint is finely chopped.
- Add the cream cheese and brown sugar, and blend until smooth. Don’t over blend or it will become too thin.
Very Refreshing Cucumber Salad
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup cashews, halved
- Mix the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing on the salad, or let it marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve chilled.
- 3 tbs low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbs vinegar
- 2 tbs honey
- ½ tsp dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a small container, until honey dissolves totally.