5 Easy Thanksgiving Potluck Recipes
Holiday gatherings are something of a tradition, so when you're wondering what to bring to the office party, here are 5 easy Thanksgiving potluck recipes. Each of these recipes is easily portable in a slow cooker or covered casserole dish, or can be served cold for the ease of convenience. These easy Thanksgiving potluck dishes are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Thanksgiving Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs
- 1 cup bread crumbs, toasted
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine turkey, ¾ cup bread crumbs, green onions, egg, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, pepper and hot sauce, mixing thoroughly. Reserve ¼ cup bread crumbs.
- Create turkey meatballs that are approximately one inch in diameter.
- Roll meatballs in remaining bread crumbs and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake twenty to 25 minutes.
- Serve with pineapple or brown rice.
Easy Baked Cheese Bacon Dip
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, onion and mayonnaise, mixing thoroughly until smooth.
- Fold in bacon crumbs and 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese and 1-1/2 cups Monterey Jack.
- Transfer to two quart casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or bread.
Cran-Apple Fruit Punch
- 1 quart of ginger ale
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1-1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ½ gallon strawberry ice cream, softened
- Topping: 2 cups regular whipping cream & ½ cup white sugar
- Chill cranberry juice, apple juice and ginger ale.
- In punch bowl, combine juices, 1-1/2 cups sugar, almond extract and ice cream, stirring.
- Refrigerate until served.
- Add ginger ale before serving.
- To make topping: beat cream, gradually adding sugar until whip cream reaches desired consistency.
Cranberry Jell-o Fruit Salad
- 1 large box or 2 small boxes Strawberry Jell-o
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6-ounces fresh cranberries
- 6-ounces walnuts or almonds, shelled and chopped
- 6-ounces mandarin oranges
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 cups water
- Add Jell-o and sugar to two cups boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in apple juice.
- Transfer to 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Add cranberries, nuts and oranges, stirring.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Top with sour cream or cool whip to serve.
Ham and Cheese Easy Bake
- 1 cup penne pasta
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 15-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15-ounce can cream-style corn
- 1 cup Velveeta, cubed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook pasta per directions on the package, drain thoroughly and set aside to cool.
- In large skillet, saute onion in butter for approximately three to five minutes.
- In two quart casserole dish, combine onion, ham, whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, Velveeta, and salt, stirring thoroughly.
- Cover and bake for 35 minutes, stirring once halfway through.