Valentine’s is not just a day for lovers; it is also a day for sharing good food with your loved ones, especially if you learn to make these 5 easy Valentine’s Day appetizers. Show your friends and family how much you care for them by making these easy appetizers.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries. Melt chocolate in a double broiler. Dip fresh strawberries into the chocolate and lay on a plate until the chocolate has cooled and hardened. Serve on a fancy plate as an appetizer to your Valentine’s Day dinner.
- Have a fondue for an easy Valentine’s Day appetizer. Make a chocolate fondue for your loved ones. Give them fruits such as strawberries, pineapples, and grapes to dip into the chocolate fondue. Another fondue you can make is a cheese fondue with chunks of cooked steak or chicken, broccoli, or thick chunks of crusty bread.
- Feed each other oysters. Oysters are considered an aphrodisiac, which makes them an excellent choice for an easy Valentine’s Day appetizer. You can serve a plate of raw oysters with fresh sliced lemon to squeeze onto the oysters before eating.
- Bake mini cupcakes for your loved one. Have dessert before dinner by turning mini cupcakes into a Valentine’s Day appetizer. Make your significant other’s favorite flavor of cake and icing and top with heart shaped candies. Three or four mini cupcakes on their plate will make a nice touch before you dig into the dinner.
- Toast some bruschetta. Bruschetta is an easy appetizer to make that looks fancy enough for a Valentine’s Day dinner. Slice a French baguette into thin slices and brush with olive oil. Toast the slices for a few minutes then top with tomatoes, a basil leaf, and a bit of mozzarella for an elegant appetizer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...