Valentine’s is not just a day for lovers; it is also a day for sharing good food with your loved ones, especially if you learn to make these 5 easy Valentine’s Day appetizers. Show your friends and family how much you care for them by making these easy appetizers.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries. Melt chocolate in a double broiler. Dip fresh strawberries into the chocolate and lay on a plate until the chocolate has cooled and hardened. Serve on a fancy plate as an appetizer to your Valentine’s Day dinner.
- Have a fondue for an easy Valentine’s Day appetizer. Make a chocolate fondue for your loved ones. Give them fruits such as strawberries, pineapples, and grapes to dip into the chocolate fondue. Another fondue you can make is a cheese fondue with chunks of cooked steak or chicken, broccoli, or thick chunks of crusty bread.
- Feed each other oysters. Oysters are considered an aphrodisiac, which makes them an excellent choice for an easy Valentine’s Day appetizer. You can serve a plate of raw oysters with fresh sliced lemon to squeeze onto the oysters before eating.
- Bake mini cupcakes for your loved one. Have dessert before dinner by turning mini cupcakes into a Valentine’s Day appetizer. Make your significant other’s favorite flavor of cake and icing and top with heart shaped candies. Three or four mini cupcakes on their plate will make a nice touch before you dig into the dinner.
- Toast some bruschetta. Bruschetta is an easy appetizer to make that looks fancy enough for a Valentine’s Day dinner. Slice a French baguette into thin slices and brush with olive oil. Toast the slices for a few minutes then top with tomatoes, a basil leaf, and a bit of mozzarella for an elegant appetizer.
A recent study commissioned by Lifestyles condoms has suggested that women in the U.S. are more likely to want to have s ...
It started as a customer suggestion – one that management actually implemented. In 1991 White Castle franchises in St. L ...
By Debra the Dating Diva As much as you guys hate to admit it, February 14th is not just another day. It’s a day with ...