5 Easy Valentine's Meal Ideas
Need 5 easy Valentine's meal ideas? Looking for easy fun meal ideas to cook for your loved one this Valentine's day? Here are 5 easy ideas ranging from romantic European dishes to Eco friendly organic dishes.
- Organic Picnic. If you and your sweetie are Eco friendly, why not try an indoor or outdoor picnic. Start with a simple organic spring mix salad with lemon juice and olive oil dressing. For your main course try a delicious organic ham and Swiss wrap, with a side if mixed vegetables. Finish off with crisp organic apple slices with organic chocolate and caramel dipping sauce.
- Traditional Romance. Start your meal off with a hearty Caesar salad, and then move onto your delicious main course. Fill up on herb roasted chicken breasts, steamed broccoli, and a twice baked potato. Top your meal off with a slice of cherry cheesecake and a glass of fine wine.
- Valentine's Breakfast. Perhaps you want to begin Valentine's day with a sweet breakfast for your honey. Start with heart shaped pancakes topped with fresh berries and whipped cream. Add a little protein with a side of scrambled eggs and two pieces of beacon. Serve with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Sweet Wonderland. If you and your sweetie have a sweet tooth, indulge in a sweet meal this Valentine's. Start with a chocolate fondue, cup up pieces of fruit, breads, and cookies to dip. Then bring out mini cupcakes with little heart sprinkles and sugar cookies. End with a sundae bar, have an array of topping to pick from such as crushed Oreos and rainbow sprinkles.
- Italian Love. Whip up an Italian feast for your Valentine. Start with a simple tomato, spinach, and mozzarella salad. Then for your main dish serve spaghetti and meatballs with freshly baked bread sticks, and a tossed salad. Finish off with a cup of coffee and a slice of tiramisu.
Posted on: Dec. 06, 2010