5 Easy Vegan Fall Recipes
If you are in the market for five easy vegan fall recipes, look no further. This article will bring you five easy vegan dishes. Vegan fall dishes can be complex or very simplistic. Being simplistic does not make for a bad vegan dish. In fact, many exceptional vegan recipes are simple and particle. Check out these five simple fall vegan recipes for your enjoyment. Perhaps some of the vegan recipes are in your top five or will be in the future.
Black Bean Burrito
- 2 cups of black beans
- 1 sliced avocado
- 2 cups fine chopped lettuce
- 1 diced tomato
- 4 burrito tortillas
- Lay tortilla on a flat surface. With a wooden spoon spread black beans out evenly down the middle.
- Top beans with slices of avocado and add lettuce and tomatoes
- Fold tortilla and serve.
- 4 diced and cooked potatoes
- ¼ cup soymilk
- 2 cups steamed vegetables
- 1 tsp. margarine
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place potatoes in serving bowl.
- Pour in ¼ cup of soymilk and stir until potatoes are mashed
- Fold in vegetables and then top with margarine
- Cook for thirty minutes, season and serve.
- 2 sliced ray eggplant
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup green pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place eggplant (evenly) on bottom of baking dish.
- Cover with tomatoes and green pepper. Bake for 45 minutes
- Remove, season and serve hot.
Wild Rice and Beans
- 2 cups of wild rice
- 4 cups of stock
- 2 cups kidney beans
- 1 tsp. salt, cumin and pepper
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Cook rice completely, in saucepan or cooker.
- Warm beans, drain and set aside.
- Remove rice from cooker and place in frying pan (prepare with 1 tsp of olive oil
- Place beans in frying pan and season. Cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- 1 8 oz. vegan crescent roll
- 1 16 oz. can organic tomato paste
- 1 16 oz bottle of chunky salsa
- 1 cup green peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Grease or use nonstick sheet
- Roll crescent roll out without separating. Place on baking sheet
- Use a wooden spoon to even out the tomato paste
- Add salsa and green peppers, evenly distributed
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown