5 Emo Fashion Tips For Men
If you think you simply blend into the crowd and want to look different, these 5 emo fashion tips for men will not just transform your looks, they will change the way you look at the world. The word "emo" is basically short for "emotional," while the fashion finds its origins in punk, gothic and rock music. Today, emo fashion is most famous among teens, as it gives them a sense of acceptance while their emotions and hormones remain untamed. If you are looking to go emo, follow these 5 fashion tips for men and say hello to the new you!
- The hair. Your hairstyle is the most important part of being emo when it comes to men's fashion. To be truly emo, you need to first dye your hair as black as the moonless night, with streaks of vibrant colors like orange, green or red. Be very particular with your haircut. Your hair needs to hide one of your eyes. The more hidden your eyes are, the more fashionable and emo you will be!
- The T-shirt. The right T-shirt is crucial for men who want to capture the essence of emo fashion. What you are looking for is a fitted (preferably black) band T-shirt. Don’t just go for any band, though. Choose the one you most admire or want to be. Choose the one that defines you.
- The jeans. Black is the color to wear if you are trying to capture emo fashion. Men need black, skintight jeans even if they weigh more than a car. Don’t worry about the people around you. What you need to remember is that you are truly free and have transcended way above these petty things.
- The accessories. It is essential to put some metal on you to truly capture the emo look. Get your eyebrow pierced, or get a necktie, and if you are still too shy, keep an eye open for a studded belt you could wear over your jeans. These are all acceptable emo men's fashions.
- The shoes. The right pair of shoes will complete your emo look. Get yourself simple, flat shoes that are not too eye-catching. Try getting a pair of black Converse to complete your new look.