If you have friends or family members who have recently become engaged, then you need to know the 5 best engagement gift ideas. When the people that you love announce that they want to spend their lives together, it is important to give them a gift that shows that you are truly happy for them. When a couple gets a great engagement gift, they will treasure it long after their wedding is over. The happy couple will love getting one of these engagement gifts.
- Wedding Planning book. Planning a wedding can be very hectic and stressful, so a wedding planning book is the perfect engagement gift idea for the newly engaged couple. A wedding planning book will give the couple ideas of different things that they can do for their wedding. It will also give them ideas on how to organize and plan everything that they need to do to get ready for their wedding.
- Scrapbooking Materials. Many couples plan on scrapbooking their wedding pictures. However, scrapbooking pictures of all the special events leading up to the wedding is also an engagement gift that any couple would treasure. The couple can use the materials to scrapbook pictures of the shopping trips for the wedding and the bachelor and bachelorette parties.
- Gift Certificate for a couples massage. Almost every engaged couple get stressed out when they are planning their wedding. Giving the couple a couples massage gift certificate as an engagement gift will give them a change to relax while they are in the middle of getting ready for there big day. This will also give them a change to spend some time together and remember why they want to get married.
- Toasting flutes. This a great engagement gift idea when you are close to the couple and know their taste. To make this engagement gift even more personal, you can have the couples name or their wedding date engraved into the flutes. Giving a nice bottle of champagne with the flutes will make this great engagement gift even better.
- Candles. Candles are a great engagement gifts to give when you are on a tight budget. To make this engagement gift more personal, you can get the candles in the colors that the future pride and groom are going to use at their wedding. You can also buy candles that have the couple's initials on them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …